The iMRS 2000 and Bemer therapy systems are the two top selling full body PEMF therapy devices worldwide.
Both use lower and safer intensities and both have a full body mat and local applicators along with several accessories.
The comparisons that follow use technical specs from both companies directly. The main specs are the frequencies, the intensities and the waveforms used. Information below from iMRS Users manual and Bemergroup.com website and FAQ pdf.
In this detailed comparison we have stuck with the facts as listed in both products company brochures and websites, and only the facts. If you look at both units BY THE NUMBERS and not emotionally based on rah rah rah meetings, marketing, propaganda, hype or MLM sales pitches , you will see the iMRS wins HANDILY in every way possible.
Here is a Preview of the Detailed Comparison, but please click the link below for the full comparison. Both the iMRS and Bemer are the leaders in PEMF, and because its such a big investment, you owe it to yourself to read this.
What you'll learn:
1) The iMRS 2000 has a Better Range of Frequencies than Bemer
2) The iMRS 2000 has a Better Range of Intensities than Bemer
3) The iMRS 2000 has Better Biorhythm Frequencies for Daytime and Sleep
4) The iMRS 2000 has More Proven Waveforms than Bemer
5) The iMRS 2000 has Better coils in full body mat and applicators
6) The iMRS 2000 has a Better LED system
7) The iMRS 2000 has Biofeedback where Bemer has none
8) The iMRS 2000 is a Better Price on all comparable packages
Plus 2 other Points. Click the button below to read the full article and you'll see why the iMRS 2000 is clearly the better choice!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. This information is not intended as medical advice and may not be used as medical advice. It should not be used to replace the advice of your own doctor.